In accordance with Article 6 of the French Confidence in the Digital Economy Act (Law 2004-575) of 21 June 2004, users of the website hotel-la-grange.fr are hereby informed of the various parties involved in creating and maintaining it:
Hôtel Restaurant La Grange
- Owner : Georges LUCETTE
- Telephone number: 05 61 79 41 08
- Email address:
- Postal address: Station Le Mourtis, 31440 Boutx - le Mourtis
- Company with a share capital of : €
- SIRET code (French business registration number): 34307379700015
- EU VAT number: FR90343073797
Hosting and distribution: Inleed
- Photographies by Inleed : in-leed.com
- Icônes by Smashicons : flaticon.com
- Icônes by Freepik : freepik.com depuis flaticon.com
- FontAwesome by Fonticons, Inc : fontawesome.com
- Dancing Script by Impallari Type : fonts.google.com
- Nunito by Vernon Adams : fonts.google.com
- Engine and Framework by Inleed : in-leed.com
- jQuery by John Resig : jquery.com
- JS Cookie by Klaus Hartl : github.com
- countTo by Matt Huggins : mhuggins
- fancyBox3 by fancyApps : fancyapps.com
- Hoverdir by Codrops : tympanus.net
- inView by Christopher Blum : github.com
- Macy by Big Bite Creative : macyjs.com
- PickMeUp by Nazar Mokrynskyi : github.com
- QR Code by Lars Jung : larsjung.de
- Slick by Ken Wheeler : kenwheeler.github.io
- Sticky-Kit by Leaf : leafo.net
- PHPMailer by Marcus Bointon : github.com
Terms of Service
The website is protected by the French Intellectual Property Code and applicable international legal provisions. Under no circumstances may the customer use or share all or part of the content on the website.
By using the website hotel-la-grange.fr, the user fully accepts these terms of service. These terms may be changed or added to at any time. Users are therefore encouraged to check them regularly.
The website hotel-la-grange.fr is regularly updated by hotel-la-grange.fr, which is responsible for maintaining it. Changes may be made to the legal notices at any time. Users are required to abide by all such changes and are therefore encouraged to check the legal notices on a regular basis.
Description of the Services Provided
The purpose of the website hotel-la-grange.fr is to provide information on the work and activities of the company. However, it may not be held liable for omissions, inaccuracies or failure to update the website's content, caused by either itself or third-party partners which provide it with information.
Contractual Limitations Regarding Technical Aspects
The website hotel-la-grange.fr is hosted by a hosting provider located in the European Union, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: 2016/679).
The hosting provider undertakes to ensure its service is up and running 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Nevertheless, it reserves the right to interrupt the hosting service provided when carrying out maintenance.
hotel-la-grange.fr and the hosting provider may not be held liable for problems with the Internet, telephone lines, or computer or mobile equipment, particularly those caused by network congestion preventing access to the server.
Intellectual Property and Copyright Infringement
Inleed holds the intellectual property and usage rights for all content found on the website (text, images, artwork, logos, videos, icons and audio content).
Reproducing, representing, modifying, publishing or adapting, in whole or in part, any of the content on the website, regardless of the means or process used, is forbidden without prior written permission from Inleed.
Any unauthorised use of the website hotel-la-grange.fr or its content will be considered an infringement of copyright and will be prosecuted in accordance with Article L335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
Limitation of Liability
hotel-la-grange.fr is the publisher of the website and is responsible for the quality and veracity of the content published on it. hotel-la-grange.fr may not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to property belonging to the user.
Nor may hotel-la-grange.fr be held liable for any indirect damage caused by using the website. The user may submit any questions they have using the contact form. hotel-la-grange.fr reserves the right to delete, without warning, any content submitted to it via this means which violates applicable laws in France, in particular legal provisions governing data protection.
Where applicable, hotel-la-grange.fr also reserves the right to hold the user civilly and/or criminally liable, particularly if it receives racist, offensive, defamatory or pornographic messages, regardless of the medium used (text, photographs, etc.).
HTML Tags and Hyperlinks
hotel-la-grange.fr may occasionally use HTML tags, using the services of a specialist web analytics company that may be based in a country other than France to do this.
These tags are placed in online advertising and allow those surfing the Internet to access the website, as well as on the various pages of the website itself. This technology gives hotel-la-grange.fr insights into how users interact with and use its website, and how effective its actions are (for example, the number of times a page is visited and the information consulted).
The external service provider may collect information on visitors to this and other websites using these tags, produce reports on activity on the website for hotel-la-grange.fr, and provide other services relating to the use of the website and the Internet.
The website hotel-la-grange.fr contains a number of hyperlinks to other websites, which have been included with permission from hotel-la-grange.fr. However, hotel-la-grange.fr is unable to check the content of these websites and therefore does not accept any liability for it.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All disputes relating to the use of the website hotel-la-grange.fr shall be subject to French law. Except in cases where the law does not allow, the relevant courts of Toulouse will have sole jurisdiction.
In this section, the customer is provided with information on the legal provisions governing marketing communications, the French Confidence in the Digital Economy Act of 21 June 2004, the French Data Protection Act of 6 August 2004 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: 2016/679).
The controller for all personal data collected when a user creates a new account or browses the website is: Hôtel Restaurant La Grange, represented by Georges LUCETTE, its legal representative.
In its role as the controller, Hôtel Restaurant La Grange undertakes to respect all applicable legal provisions. It is responsible for establishing the purpose for which data is processed and providing its customers and potential customers with comprehensive information on how their personal data is processed, as well as keeping accurate records of processing activities.
Whenever hotel-la-grange.fr processes personal data, it takes all reasonable steps to ensure it is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
Purposes of Processing
hotel-la-grange.fr may process all or part of the data provided to it:
- To improve the user experience and the way the website is managed, and have records on services requested by the user: connection data, information on how they use the website, billing information, order history, etc.
- To prevent and fight against computer fraud.
- To make browsing the website easier: connection data and information on how the website is used.
- To run optional satisfaction surveys at hotel-la-grange.fr: email address.
- To run communication campaigns (SMS and email): telephone number and email address.
hotel-la-grange.fr will not sell your personal data, this being used only where necessary, or for statistics and analytics purposes.
Right of Access, Rectification and Objection
In accordance with the applicable European regulation, users of hotel-la-grange.fr have the following rights:
- The right of access (Article 15, GDPR), the right to rectification (Article 16, GDPR), the right to have their personal data updated and the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to have their personal data blocked or erased (Article 17, GDPR), where it is inaccurate, incomplete, incorrect or outdated, or where its collection, use, disclosure or storage is forbidden.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13(2)(c), GDPR).
- The right to restrict the processing of their personal data (Article 18, GDPR).
- The right to object to the processing of their personal data (Article 21, GDPR).
- The right to data portability for data provided, where such data is processed by automated means and processing is based on consent or a contract (Article 20, GDPR).
- The right to decide what happens to their personal data after their death, and to choose any third party they wish hotel-la-grange.fr to communicate their personal data to in such an event.
As soon as hotel-la-grange.fr becomes aware of the death of a user, unless it has received instructions from them to the contrary, hotel-la-grange.fr undertakes to destroy their data, except where it constitutes proof or is required to comply with a legal obligation, meaning it must be kept.
If the user wishes to find out how hotel-la-grange.fr uses their personal data, ask the latter to rectify it or object to its processing, they should contact it. Where applicable, they must indicate which of their personal data they wish hotel-la-grange.fr to correct, update or delete, and provide proof of identity (a copy of their national identity document or passport).
The user may contact hotel-la-grange.fr:
Requests for personal data to be erased are subject to the obligations imposed on hotel-la-grange.fr by law, particularly provisions relating to storage and archiving of documents.
Non-Disclosure of Personal Data
hotel-la-grange.fr shall refrain from processing or storing information collected on its customers in, or transferring it to, a non-EU country or a country deemed by the European Commission to have an inadequate level of data protection, without informing them first.
Nevertheless, hotel-la-grange.fr is free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors, provided they offer sufficient guarantees in terms of the requirements laid out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: 2016/679).
hotel-la-grange.fr undertakes to take all necessary steps in order to keep information secure, including ensuring it is not disclosed to unauthorised persons.
However, if hotel-la-grange.fr becomes aware of an incident which compromises the integrity or confidentiality of information belonging to customers, it must inform them of this as soon as possible, and explain to them the corrective actions taken.
Within the limit of their respective responsibilities and for the purposes detailed above, the main persons with access to data belonging to users of hotel-la-grange.fr are our customer service agents.
Types of Data Collected
We collect the following data from users of the website hotel-la-grange.fr, which is essential for us to provide our service, and will be stored for a maximum period of 13 months following the end of the contractual relationship:
Data recorded by the contact form :
- This form allows Internet users to contact Hôtel Restaurant La Grange. The data sent is then stored in a database in order to allow a better follow-up of the contacts made by the SAS Vannier website. The data collected can also serve as proof for SAS Vannier in the event of defamatory, abusive, invasive privacy and image rights, inciting to racial, ethnic or religious hatred, making the apology war crimes or terrorism, discriminating against sexual orientation or disability, inciting the use of narcotics or denial.
- The following data is collected: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Mailing Address, IP Address, User Agent..
- The data is saved in a database.
- The data is automatically deleted 3 months after registration.
Data registered by the newsletter registration form :
- This form allows users to register their email address in order to receive business proposals from Hôtel Restaurant La Grange electronically.
- The following data is collected: Email address..
- The data is saved in a database.
- The data is manually deleted by the user via the unsubscribe form.
Data saved when browsing the Hôtel Restaurant La Grange website :
- These data allow the owner of the site to acquire information on the browsing of visitors, such as the display of details sheets or searches carried out.
- The following data is collected: IP address, User Agent..
- The data is saved in a database.
- Data is automatically deleted 13 months after registration.
Notification of Incidents
No matter how much care is taken, no method used for transmitting data across the Internet or storing data electronically is completely secure. We are therefore unable to absolutely guarantee security in this regard. If we become aware of a breach of security, we will inform the users concerned to allow them to take appropriate action.
Our incident notification procedures take into account our legal obligations arising from French or European legal provisions. We undertake to fully inform our customers of all issues relating to the security of their account and provide them with all necessary information to help them meet their own legal obligations in terms of reporting.
No personal data belonging to users of the website hotel-la-grange.fr is published, exchanged, transferred, handed over or sold to third parties using any means whatsoever without their knowledge. Only in the event of a buyout of hotel-la-grange.fr and the resulting transfer of its rights may said data be transferred, namely to the acquirer, who would be bound by the same obligations in terms of the storage of and alterations to data belonging to users of the website hotel-la-grange.fr.
In order to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data and personal data concerning health, hotel-la-grange.fr uses networks protected by standard mechanisms such as firewalls, pseudonymisation, encryption and passwords.
When processing personal data, hotel-la-grange.fr takes all reasonable steps to protect it against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.